four.site Usage Guidelines
Last Update: Dec 1st 2020
Your use of the marks should not suggest any sponsorship or endorsement by us, and shouldn’t confuse our brands with any other brands.
Please don’t do any of the following:
- Combine any of our marks with your name, your marks, or any generic terms
- Incorporate any of our marks into your name or logo
- Change the color of our logo
- Modify our logos
- Use old versions of our logos
- Use our sprocket logo as a letter in any word, other than where published by us
- Add words directly around the logos
- Overlap our logo with shapes or photos
- Associate our marks with any vulgar, obscene, indecent or unlawful material
- You may not create a Twitter handle or other social media account whose username or title could suggest affiliation with or endorsement by us.
- You may not use our marks in any advertising creative or copy (digital, social, PPC or otherwise). This includes phrases too, such as “four-site Partner”.
- You may not use a trademark, domain name, or logo that imitates or could be confused with our marks.
Looking to use one of our marks? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org